ABOUT PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Program Management acts as a Central Governance tool to facilitate and manage IT, Engineering, Supply Chain and other Enterprise Project Portfolios. It has the purpose of acting as a foundation to develop and communicate standard processes in assessment, selection and prioritization of projects. This is done in a manner that aligns with enterprise strategy and product evolution.
• Ensure successful, on-time, on-budget and quality execution of all IT projects under the governance of the PMO.
• Define and lead the identification and development of PMO roles, team organization, process, architecture and technologies to deliver the Program Management Office Mission.
• Demonstrate PMO’s continuous alignment with strategic corporate objectives.
• Establish reporting process and procedures to catalog and simultaneously monitor projects’ overall progress, resolve issues and initiate corrective actions as needed.
• Facilitate Gate Model reviews with key sponsors and stakeholders to ensure required business justifications and metrics are defined and positioned to support project approvals, funding and resource assignments.
• Apply knowledge-based management principles to position technology, furthering business objectives.
• Organize, monitor and communicate inter-dependencies between projects.